Our Focus Areas
Organising and empowering marginalised communities in Haveri; Sustainable livelihoods through income-generating activities; Participation in natural resource management, sanitation, organic farming and biodiversity preservation.
Bringing Socio-Economic changes in the lives of the poor, realization of democratic process which includes equitable distribution of wealth and mutual cooperation and social justice.
Organized and empowered marginalized communities specially Women, Scheduled Castes, Schedule Tribes, Minority and other backward communities able to access, control and have ownership over natural resources, common property and open resources needed for a sustainable and dignified existence.
- Registered under KSR Act 1960. Reg No. 52/2004-05 dated.15.05.2004, registered at Haveri,
- Registered under 12A of the Income Tax Ac No.ITAct.No-T- 848/12A/CIT/DVG/06-07, dated: 12.02.06
- Registered under Permanent Account No PAN No.AAGFV1570L dated 15.05.04
- FCRA Reg. No. 094670009
- Protection of Common Land, Forest and Natural Resources.
- Women Empowerment, Mahila Udyogini, Community Learning Movement,
- Promotion of livelihood opportunities, Micro Credit, Sanitation etc.,
- Sustainable Agriculture, Environment and Watershed Development.
- Grass root advocacy on Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, Right to Food issues, PDS, ICDS, Health, Education & Forest Policies.
- Skill development and technology providing to the rural youths.
- Cooperative initiation, sustainable economic development support.
- Study, Documentation. Village Development Plan, Project Evaluation, Survey.